How Do You Select The Best Hair Salons or Natural Hair Stylist?
The hair of women with African American descent is unique in characteristic. Any woman Natural Hair Stylist in Midrand who wishes their hair to look at its best will admit to spending endless hours experimenting with their hair and possibly trying out many salons to identify the look and style that best suits them.
Until recently, that process has been even more difficult for an African American – due to the complexity of their hair and a limited amount of styles that can be carried out with ease.
It was of no help either that the products produced specifically for Afro hair were few and far between. You may remember having your hair braided by a relative or friend – a procedure that took some time but kept the hair neat and under control. This is still hugely popular between African Americans, but the time has finally come that they can opt for those styles that were once deemed an impossible.
How to Take Care of Black Children's Hair Appropriately
The Pixie. The pixie cut is super short and easy to maintain. Give it an ultramodern twist by choosing asymmetrical lines. Halle Berry made this style popular among black women, and it will be a style that continues to be a classic.
Braids. Yes – it is the staple cut for African American women. Your hair will stay as close to its natural state with this style and is one of the easier ones to maintain without overdoing it on styling products. Check out images of Alicia Keys and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Curly Perms for African Americans, The Low Maintenance Wave Nouveau Perm
Sleek and Straight. Thanks to straightening irons strong enough to tame any Afro, the days of using chemicals to straighten the hair are long gone. Black celebrities such as Beyonce and Mary J Blige look stunning with their sleek looks.
Interesting Facts About Natural Hair Stylist in Southgate:
About Natural Hair Stylist in Southgate:
Girls with wavy, curly, kinky, or nappy hair: Finally there is a solution! It's the latest trend and fad that all the celebrities are doing. It's called a Brazilian Hair Straightening. This treatment is setting the new standard for straight hair.
This treatment will turn your hair from drag to fab in less than 2 hours depending on the length of your hair. The best part is that it lasts up to 4 months! So no more weekly visits to the salon for a $100 checkup and no more monthly re-treatment visits to your favorite barbershop, the Brazilian keratin hair straightening treatment is it girls.
What is a Brazilian Hair Straightening Treatment?
Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening is a revolutionary treatment is an intense treatment that softens, smoothens, and most important gives you straight hair.
It does not use any strong chemicals to open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it, breaking the bones of the hair shaft. Keratin is a natural substance, which comprises approximately 88% of your hair. It penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage.
- Don't wash your hair for the first time.
- Do not tie your hair into a ponytail.
- Do not use hair clips.
- Do not place your hair behind your ears.
- Do not exercise or sweat.
- Do not use hair bands.
- Do not use your glasses to hold your hair back.
- Do not use sprays, gel or mousses.
Bottom line, if your hair is unruly, frizzy, or overly curly and you would like to have low maintenance, hassle free hair that is shiny and straight, a "Brazilian Hair Straightening" is just the thing for you. I hope you enjoy beautiful straight hair.
Natural Hair Stylist in Southgate
Hair extensions can be fun and let you have the long hair you have wanted for a while! There are three major categories: Strand by strand extensions, weft extensions, and clip-on extensions. Most of the extensions look the same, but there are different ways of taking care of them, brushing them, etc.
Weft extensions are attached one row of hair at a time as opposed to strand by strand extensions which are small strands of the hair is attached one by one to small sections of your own hair by either weaving, gluing, heat fusing, clamping with metal tubes or using waxes and polymers. Depending on how well you take care of your extensions and how fast your hair grows they last from 2-6 months. Also, most of the time the hair extensions are real human hair, and you just have to find the color that best matches your hair. Hair extensions are usually found at most beauty supply stores.
Hair extensions are really neat, especially if you are wanting your hair to grow longer. You can have long hair while waiting for your hair to grow out! I have also heard it makes your hair grow faster, but I am not sure about that one. Here are some other sites that may be able to help you!
Hairstyles For African American Women
It can be difficult to find a hair extension stylist near you, and you don't always have the time to drive hours to get your hair done. Luckily, several online resources are available to help.
Here is a helpful, condensed list:
The Hair Extension Salon Locator
This site lists hair extension salons by state. It also features articles on the care of hair extensions and hair loss information. Additionally, they have supplies and training resources.
This is the website for the HairBonz hair extension system. You can call 1-888-693-HAIR to find a listing of hair extension salons using the HairBonz system.
No matter where you located your hair extension salon, make sure that your stylist is qualified to apply the extensions. He or she should be a licensed cosmetologist with ample experience in applying the type of extensions you are considering. Many experts recommend that you meet some of the stylist's other clients and find out if they are happy with their extensions. At the very least, ask to see a portfolio with before and after pictures.
- Natural Hair Stylist Near Me Randburg
- Black Natural Hair Stylist Sandhurst
- Natural Black Hair Stylist Near Me Florida
- Finding A Natural Hair Stylist Bryanston
- African American Natural Hair Stylist Sandton
- Natural Hair Stylist Nyc Parkmore
- Hair Stylist For Natural Hair Bryanston
- Natural Stylist Waterfall
- Best Natural Hair Stylist Rivonia
- Stylist That Specialize In Natural Hair Boksburg
- Hair Stylist That Specialize In Natural Hair Waterfall
- K Hair Stylist Near Me Pretoria
- Black Hair Stylist East Rand
- Hair Stylist For Black Hair Fourways
- Black Hair Stylists Southgate
- Hair Stylist Black Hair Hyde Park
- Local Black Hair Stylist Rosebank
- Black Stylist Near Me JHB
- Best Black Hair Stylist Midrand
- Black Natural Hair Stylist Johannesburg south
- Find Black Hair Stylist Sandhurst
- Natural Black Hair Stylist Near Me Parkhurst
- Top Black Hair Stylist Sandhurst
- Hair Stylist For Black Hair Near Me Sunninghill
- Black Male Hair Stylist Parkhurst
- I Need A Black Hair Stylist Johannesburg
- Hair Stylist For Black Women Morningside
- White Stylist Doing Black Hair River Club
- White Hair Stylist Doing Black Hair Rosebank
- Black Hair Stylist Miami Hyde Park
- Best Black Hair Stylist Near Me Alberton